Citi Bank Interview Questions
▪ A cube is colored red on one face,green on the opposite face,yellow on the another face and blue on a face adjacent to yellow face. The other two faces are left uncolored. it is then cut into 125 smaller cubes of equal size. Q-1: How many Cubes are colored blue on one faces,red or green on another face and have four uncolored faces? Q-2: How many cubes are colored red on one face,and have the remaining faces uncolored?
▪ How many such pairs of letters are there in the word STAINLESS each of which has as many letters between them in the word as they have in the English alphabet, in the same sequence? (a) Two (b) Three (c) Four (d) Five (e) None of these
▪ If the ticket sales s for a company increases 25% from standard sales to 60 tickets sold, then 60-s=
▪ A traveler walks a certain distance. Had he gone half a kilometer an hour faster , he would have walked it in 4/5 of the time, and had he gone half a Kilometer an hour slower, he would have walked 2 ½ hr longer. What is the distance?
▪ If 3x=2(5-2x), then x = ?
▪ A circle is inscribed in a Triangle of side 6cm. What is the area of circle?
▪ A person was fined for exceeding the speed limit by 10mph. Another person was also fined for exceeding the speed limit by twice the same. If the second person was traveling at speed of 35mph . Find the speed limit ?
▪ Which one of the following countries has the longest international boundary with India. a) Bangladesh b) Bhutan c) China d) Pakistan
▪ 2435 ? 24 = 24? (a) 2.5 (b) 3.5 (c) 2 (d) 3 (e) None of these
▪ Why do we select u and what value added services that u will add to our company?